The Glorious Church

Visit www.GloriousChurch.com

Let's use this FORUM only as a place to post articles or headlines that indicate we are living in the last days.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So the military is going to be deployed on US soil to "help" with a swine flu epidemic?

It seems to me that no matter how this is interpreted, it doesn't look well for the "good ol USA".

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/07/28/military.swine.flu/
The Temple Institute in Israel announced last Thursday that not only have they finished the Menorah, but they have also finished the Ark, and are beginning to build the altar.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132630
Here's another. I have deleted the name of the one who sent this to me. - Donnie

A good friend who received this email forwarded to me. Unbelievable.

This was sent to me by a friend in Bozeman , MT who was there.
Why do we tolerate this?

Hello All,

By now you have probably heard that President Obama came to Montana last Friday. However, there are many things that the major news has not covered. I feel that since Bill and I live here and we were at the airport on Friday I should share some facts with you. Whatever you decide to do with the information is up to you. If you chose to share this email with others I do ask that you DELETE my email address before you forward this on.

On Wednesday, August 5th it was announced locally that the President would be coming here. There are many groups here that are against his healthcare and huge spending so those groups began talking and deciding on what they were going to do. The White House would not release ANY details other than the date.

On about Tuesday Bill found out that they would be holding the "Town Hall" at the airport. (This is only because Bill knows EVERYONE at the airport) Our airport is actually located outside of Belgrade (tiny town) in a very remote location. Nothing is around there. They chose to use a hangar that is the most remotely located hangar. You could not pick a more remote location, and you can not get to it easily. It is totally secluded from the public.
FYI: We have many areas in Belgrade and Bozeman which could have held a large amount of folks with sufficient parking. (gymnasiums/auditoriums). All of which have chairs and tables, and would not have to be SHIPPED IN!! $$$$$
During the week, cargo by the TONS was being shipped in constantly. Airport employees could not believe how it just kept coming. Though it was our President coming several expressed how excessive it was, especially during a recession. $$$$$

Late Tuesday/early Wednesday the 12th, they said that tickets would be handed out on Thursday 9am at two locations and the president would be arriving around 12:30 Friday.

Thursday morning about 600 tickets were passed out. However, 1500 were printed at a Local printing shop per White House request. Hmmmm......900 tickets just DISAPPEARED.
This same morning someone called into the radio from the local UPS branch and said that THOUSANDS of Dollars of Lobster were shipped in for Obama. Montana has some of the best beef in the nation!!! And it would have been really wonderful to help out the local economy. Anyone heard of the Recession?? Just think...with all of the traveling the White House is doing. $$$$$ One can only imagine what else we are paying for.

On Friday Bill and I got out to the airport about 10:45am. The groups that wanted to protest Obama's spending and healthcare had gotten a permit to protest and that area was roped off. But that was not to be. A large bus carrying SEIU (Service Employees International Union) members drove up onto the area (illegal)and unloaded right there. It was quite a commotion and there were specifically 2 SEIU men trying to make trouble and start a fight. Police did get involved and arrested the one man but they said they did not have the manpower to remove the SEIU crowd.
The SEIU crowd was very organized and young. About 99% were under the age of 30 and they were not locals! They had bullhorns and PROFESSIONALLY made signs. Some even wore preprinted T-shirts. Oh, and Planned Parenthood folks were with them.....professing abortion rights with their T-shirts and preprinted signs. (BTW, all these folks did have a permit to protest in ANOTHER area)

Those against healthcare/spending moved away from the SEIU crowd to avoid confrontation. They were orderly and respectful. Even though SEIU kept coming over and walking through, continuing to be very intimidating and aggressive at the direction of the one SEIU man.

So we had Montana folks from ALL OVER the state with their homemade signs and their DOGS with homemade signs. We had cowboys, nurses, doctors you name it. There was even a guy from Texas who had been driving through. He found out about the occasion, went to the store, made a sign, and came to protest.

If you are wondering about the press.....Well, all of the major networks were over by that remote hangar I mentioned. They were conveniently parked on the other side of the buildings FAR away. None of these crowds were even visible to them. I have my doubts that they knew anything about the crowds.
We did have some local news media around us from this state and Idaho . Speaking of the local media...they were invited. However, all questions were to be turned into the White House in advance of the event. Wouldn't want anyone to have to think off the top of their head.

It was very obvious that it was meant to be totally controlled by the White House. Everything was orchestrated down to the last detail to make it appear that Montana is just crazy for Obama and government healthcare. Even those people that talked about their insurance woes........the White House called our local HRDC (Human Resource and Development Committee) and asked for names. Then the White House asked those folks to come. Smoke and mirrors...EVERYTHING was staged!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very dismayed about what I learned about our current White House. The amount of control and manipulation was unbelievable. I felt I was not living in the United States of America , more like the USSR !! I was physically nauseous. Bill and I have been around when Presidents or Heads of State visit. It has NEVER been like this. I am truly very frightened for our country. America needs your prayers and your voices. If you care about our country please get involved. Know the issues. And let Congress hear your voices again and again!! If they are willing to put forth so much effort to BULLY a small town one can only imagine what is going on in Washington DC . Scary!!

Kathy
Bozeman , Montana
Brother Sid, overall, you don’t appear to me as "being down in the mouth"…though I do understand the feeling you’re dealing with. The other extreme is the ostrich complex (head in the sand syndrome) yet, is probably more harmful and seems to be what most prefer. If we are to walk circumspectly (Eph 5:15), then we need to know what is going on around us (which is precisely what that English word means). We have the only message of hope as there is absolutely no hope outside of Christ.

While sad and bad things are not good news, I certainly want to know what's going on around me. I admit it does get depressing at times, and I do go on a "media headlines fast" on occasion in order to maintain my proper focus on the spiritual realm.

I, for one, believe you are correct about the "puppets for those in power". While there is such thing as conspiracy theory, there is also such thing as conspiracy fact! Obama is not the real problem, though he is very compliant. May I ask if you have ever read the series The Secret Empire by Cushman Cunningham? While I cannot prove it one way or the other, it does cause history to make sense.
"The Creature from Jeckyl Island" should be available at this link: http://www.americanfreepress.net/ While I have not read it, I have read all around it so to speak. LOL!

You should be able to find The Secret Empire series on Amazon.com. If not, let me know and I will see if I can send you the address where I got mine. Or...I'll even loan you my copies but will need a snail mail address which you can send through a private email if you want.

-Donnie
How far have we strayed from our Constitutional Government? A lonnnnnng way for sure. This video will give another example of one area that may be a surprise to many.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzH7ZsHudZY
Great videos, both of the sheriff and the Obama Deception. I had known about the three elite groups (CFR, Bilderbergers, Tri-lateral Commission) for a while, but hadn't seen Obama's ties to them so clearly as the video shows. It all makes perfect sense.
Hi Nathan! Great to hear from you. My family and I greatly enjoyed the visit with you and your family, and were blessed to have you in our home. May our paths cross again sometime.

As mentioned in a previous post, the book series The Secret Empire will cause even these elite groups you've mentioned…and world history to make more sense. And...there seems to be a covert group behind even these three (and others). Also, Jim Tucker's Bilderberg Diary is a very interesting and entertaining read as well.

Even though it is obvious there is something wrong in America, this book series should cause one to see that it only appears to be mass confusion for the general public – but it is definitely not for those in control.

Tell Kaylana, and the children (if they remember us LOL!) hi for Janie and me.
Concerning the "swine flu" subject...this looks bad for America. Like the song says, If we ever needed the Lord before, we sure do need Him now.

The "GREAT CULLING" Set to Begin:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=3611
Rules for Radicals

In 1971, Saul Alinsky wrote an entertaining classic on grassroots organizing titled Rules for Radicals. Those who prefer cooperative tactics describe the book as out-of-date. Nevertheless, it provides some of the best advice on confrontational tactics. Alinsky begins this way:
What follows is for those who want to change the world from what it is to what they believe it should be. The Prince was written by Machiavelli for the Haves on how to hold power. Rules for Radicals is written for the Have-Nots on how to take it away.
His “rules” derive from many successful campaigns where he helped poor people fighting power and privilege

For Alinsky, organizing is the process of highlighting what is wrong and convincing people they can actually do something about it. The two are linked. If people feel they don’t have the power to change a bad situation, they stop thinking about it.

According to Alinsky, the organizer — especially a paid organizer from outside — must first overcome suspicion and establish credibility. Next the organizer must begin the task of agitating: rubbing resentments, fanning hostilities, and searching out controversy. This is necessary to get people to participate. An organizer has to attack apathy and disturb the prevailing patterns of complacent community life where people have simply come to accept a bad situation. Alinsky would say, “The first step in community organization is community disorganization.”

Through a process combining hope and resentment, the organizer tries to create a “mass army” that brings in as many recruits as possible from local organizations, churches, services groups, labor unions, corner gangs, and individuals.

Alinsky provides a collection of rules to guide the process. But he emphasizes these rules must be translated into real-life tactics that are fluid and responsive to the situation at hand.

Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.

Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people.
The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. “You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity.”

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. “If your people aren’t having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic.”

Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.

Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage.”

Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself. When Alinsky leaked word that large numbers of poor people were going to tie up the washrooms of O’Hare Airport, Chicago city authorities quickly agreed to act on a longstanding commitment to a ghetto organization. They imagined the mayhem as thousands of passengers poured off airplanes to discover every washroom occupied. Then they imagined the international embarrassment and the damage to the city’s reputation.

Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, “Okay, what would you do?”

Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don’t try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.

According to Alinsky, the main job of the organizer is to bait an opponent into reacting. “The enemy properly goaded and guided in his reaction will be your major strength.”
http://vcn.bc.ca/citizens-handbook/rules.html

Whaddy y'all think?
Hello all,

Today I read an article that may be just another example of the inter-faith initiatives gaining visibility and force for many years, but it hammers home once more just how mainstream Christianity has ceased to be Christian. I believe that one of the roots of this is the decline in the belief in the Word of God, as well as in the study of the Word.

The article is about the inter-faith seminary at a United Methodist Seminary in California. Here is a brief quote from a Muslim woman from there (emphasis mine):

"We are redefining what it means to be righteous in the 21st century..."

This is a hodgepodge of people who see nothing ironic in a seminary training Muslims, Hindus and Christians to be "better in their faith"...

I'm wondering if this is actually as mainstream as "mainstream Christianity" is? Certainly many people can see this for what it is, can't they? It is nothing other than a blantant, agressive attack on the very notion of absolute truth and an attack on faith itself. Albeit couched in feel-good terminology with leftist-marxist undertones...

Good to be back on the site after a busy quarter.

Nathan

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/06/18/seminary-smorgasbord
Yep...acceptance and tolerance seem to be the keywords of the hour. Couldn't find what kind of "Bible" they were going to use. To me, the many newer "versions" coming out seem to be largely concerned with being more multi-faith friendly that preserving Truth that may be offensive to "non-Christians". Wouldn't it be interesting to find out what "versin" is acceptable to them?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by David Huston.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service